This project was the last project of this semester. I collaborated with Fauzi and Shofiyyah again for this project. We made Perantara, an Android app to educate people about breast cancer, especially women. Actually Mr. Erick, as the lecturer of the subject, suggested us to choose between an Android app about breast cancer, leukemia, or Sundanese scripts and since we were pinky team (LOL) we chose Perantara instead. Nah, I’m joking. The reason why we chose Perantara because the assets were much better for Perantara. We could say it’s better because the assets were easier to be cropped than Pemberani (the leukemia app name). We were already bored with Sundanese scripts too so we didn’t take Mandala (the Sundanese scripts app name).